Thursday 14 February 2013

New Kawaii Creations

Ok so I have gone into overdrive making my new range of jewellery here is a few of the listing I have put up and there is still loads more to come there is just not enough hours in the day!


Kawaii pink ice cream ring

This ring is is from my carnival funfair range, The ice cream is ultra girly and topped with iridescence glitter sprinkles, that sparkle when they hit the light, the cone of the ice cream has a criss cross detail just like the real thing. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/123569771/pink-ice-cream-ring-kawaii-sparkle-piece

Kawaii pink pastel heart ring and earring studs

I have designed this set to be ultra girly and kawaii, I have attached cute pearlised tiny hearts to silver flat back studs and a beautiful scrolled pastel pink ring, The hearts are framed with a miniature pearl style border.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/123560886/kawaii-heart-earrings-and-ring-set


Cute laser cut deer necklace in pastel pink and blue

For this piece I have individually attached pearl beads in baby blue and pastel pink to gold eyepins, I have added the pearl beads to alternate with the colour of the deer's bow's, I have also added two little plastic hearts at the end of the extension chain in blue and pink each has it's own alternative coloured seed bead, As I wanted to keep a very boy/girl theme to go with the adorable pixel deer's.

To make the laser cut deer charm stand out and sparkle I have added a small gem heart in-between the deer's noses.



2 comments: