Wednesday 14 November 2012

Moogle Mog Final Fantasy Inspired Gaming Necklace Kupo

Handmade out of polymer clay by me this moogle is super cute, I have added wire inside the clay to connect his massive iconic red nose to his little sweet face for added security, Attached onto purple chain to match his tiny wings, I have also added a small lilac bell to the end of the extension chain to represent the moogle found in the bell and the whistle needed to call him on the map.
You can find this little guy on my Etsy shop XKawaiiCutieX
https://www.etsy.com/listing/114995063/moogle-mog-final-fantasy-inspired-gaming

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! (I love also Final Fantasy video game)
    Kupò!

    xoxo
    Clicca su Il giardino Segreto per visualizzare il mio blog Sono anche su Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! I am a massive fan especially of the Moogles I even got the one from XIII-2 tattooed on my arm

      Delete